APEX PROJECT BUREAU is now accepting applications for their summer internship. Students of the fourth year and older may apply. You will have the opportunity to participate on a project as part of a team from our bureau. Applications will be accepted from April 25 until May 20, 2017.
Documents necessary for the internship:
- A motivation letter, where you should describe what exactly you expect from this internship, what skills you would like to develop, and what skills you already have. Specify the desired period of internship.
- We pay special attention to your creative skills and ability to present them, as well as to knowledge / experience with following programs: Revit, AutoCAD, ArchiCad, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch-Up. A good skill in modeling would be an advantage. Please indicate the degree of knowledge of these programs.
Requirements for the application:
- Send an application to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject of the email should be «Summer_Internship_Last name» All application documents must be in one pdf file;
- File size – maximum 20 MB;
- File name – «Your last name».pdf, example, Name.pdf ;
- The file must be attached to the email. Links to the online portfolio will not be considered.
- It is not necessarily to show all the works in the portfolio, present some of the best ones. Accurate compliance with the filing requirements is an important factor to succeed in the competition. Those who pass the portfolio competition round will be contacted no later than May 20. You will receive an email from us with an invitation for the interview. After the interview process, several students will be invited for the internship.
Some details to know in advance:
- Only students of fourth year or older are admitted to the internship;
- We make all the contracts and other documents required by the institution. Please send all the documents to the curator in advance;
- Internship is covered with a small scholarship;
- Duration of the internship – minimum 1 month, can be prolonged up to 3 months on agreement;
- Fulltime, five days a week;
- We provide interns with daily interesting tasks and a workplace.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you in our office this summer!